Pavilion Rental Guidelines
The Olney Mill Swim Club offers the use of the pool to members for parties on a limited basis. In order for management to provide adequate staffing for your safety and comfort, please follow these guidelines.
- All parties must be requested through the form below.
- The rental fee is based on the total number of reserved tables. In addition to the rental fee, a guest pass must be purchased for each non-member.
- Parties must be booked at least 1 week in advance.
- All parties must have a prior reservation and are booked on a first-come, first-served basis. All parties must end, and be cleaned up by 8:30pm.
- The guard staff and manager do not do party “set-up or clean-up.” Failure to clean up after your party will result in an additional fee.
- All eating and drinking is limited to the pavilion area. Please bring trash bags and remove all trash generated by your party. Please do not bring any glass bottles or containers into the club.
- Guards may ask your party to perform a pre-swim trial to allow entry into the deep areas.
- Activities and games may be played on the grassy area, however, not in the water. No large balls or flotation devices. No confetti. No water balloons.
- Only a pool member in good standing may host a pool party. Parties should be scheduled at least one week in advance. Fill out and submit the Party Request Form (below) to request your party date. Once your date is approved, payment in-full is required, payable online.
- All pool rules and regulations must be adhered to by your guests and members alike.
- All non-member guests, including non-swimmers, must have a pre-purchased guest pass. Children 2 years old and under will not be charged a guest fee.
Enjoy and be safe!